Friday, June 8, 2007

Paris Hilton

Sorry I just had to write about it. It is very sad that a rich, anorexic, spoiled brat girl will make me break my vow to not notice what Hollywood is doing. I really do feel sorry for Paris. Can you imagine the culture shock she is having. This is a girl that was born into the lap of extreme luxury, having to wear an outfit that someone else has worn, sleep in a bed that someone else has slept in. oops. I forgot she sleeps in quite a lot of strange beds. If you think about it Paris has never stayed at a motel 6, eaten at Denny's, or had her hair cut at cost cutters. How can she cope in a world where women have to pay for their crimes. Noooooooo!!! Todays photo showed a crying Paris instead of the smug little rich girl. Paris dahling, you don't need to drive drunk, you don't need to drive at all. Doesn't daddy and mom have drivers. I read that the last time you drove drunk (and got caught!) you were going to get something to eat. Don't you have people to do that for you. So for now at this minute (3:33 pm mst.) good luck in the slammer Paris!

No comments: